From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_12.wpi
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 14:31:28 -0600 (MDT)

Hi

Attached is lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_12.wpi (Ya I know).
It has the following changes:
Reduce desktop now behaves differently with a non sizable taskbar verses a sizable one. In both cases maximized window won't cover the taskbar.  The actual reduce desktop call to PMMERGE only occurs with the non sizable taskbar and probably won't work correctly if another application (e.g. xCenter) is also trying to use it.

This fixes some formatting in the English help, Updates the History, the Spanish help and menu strings (Thanks Alfredo).

This should be the GA (this time I mean it). Thanks

Gregg

Attached File:  lSwitcher-2-92-0-RC_12.wpi (451305 bytes)