From: "Doug Bissett" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher documentation issues and functional clarifications
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:49:14 -0600 (MDT)

On 2017-10-20, at 07:50:25, Gregg Young wrote:

>Obviously I never knew about the Ctrl+Alt+S and it
>should probably be disabled. I did know about both the
>Ctrl+LMB and Shift+LMB menus for the desktop.
>Thanks

Ctrl+LMB, on the Desktop icon, is one of the main reasons why I like
the LSwitcher widget, but the widget also works better than
alternatives.

Over the years, I have had a lot of trouble with either SMBD or NMBD
silently going away. Ctrl+LMB is a quick, and easy, way to check that.
It is also a quick, and easy, way to stop CUPSD, when necessary (needs
4 kills).

Personally, I never use any other keyboard interaction with LSwitcher,
but I do know that some users are hung up on using the keyboard for
everything. Some consistency across programs, would be good for them.
Since most older programs can't change, newer programs should try to be
consistent with what the old programs do (when it makes sense).

--
From Doug Bissett's ArcaOS system
dougb007 at telus.net