From: "Gregg Young" <lswitcher-dev@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: 2.90 RC was Re: [lswitcher-dev] lSwitcher documentation issues and functional clarifications
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:52:49 -0600 (MDT)

Hi

I have updated the settings notebook and made changes
to the standalone taskbar desktop menu based on this
thread. I have not addressed the Scroll message divider.

It also should fix the system specific install, pmprintf
dependency and installs the help in the help path.

Let me know what you think. Thanks

Gregg

>>>I never
>>>process
>select
>lSwitcher
the
>finding

>>>Obviously I never knew about the Ctrl+Alt+S and it
>>>should probably be disabled. I did know about both
the
>>>Ctrl+LMB and Shift+LMB menus for the desktop.
>>

>>..meanwhile, the ONLY way I have ever accessed
>lSwitcher has been through this Ctrl+Alt+S
combination.
>Mind you, that was before I enabled the Taskbar, which
>now use 100% of the time. So in the previous use-case
>would always struggle to remember that "secret key
>combo" to get me into the lSwitcher setup...which
>usually required me to dig this up in the docs.
>>
>>So what's my point? Well, for those who will continue
>to use just the process switching functionality (w/o the
>Taskbar) how do they get to the setup? For them,
>something like Ctrl+Alt+S would seem to be pretty
useful
>approach, no?
>>

>This key combination is configurable on the
>Miscellaneous tab, so it's not hard coded.
>
>>On the other hand, what is this magic behing
Ctrl+LMB
>or Shift+LMB? My oh my, I never knew (probably b/c I
>never ran the Taskbar), but boy, it is marvelous...!!!
>>

>So, what you are saying, Dariusz, is that you load
>lswitch.exe, but do not normally have the Taskbar
>enabled. Interesting. I'll have to see how that use case
is
>covered in the manual.
>
>Ctrl+LMB / Shift+LMB - Indeed; I had no idea. Of
>course, filtering the Desktop object from the list
defeats
>this purpose, because one can't reach the button, but
>some may be happy to forego this extra functionality
for
>some more screen real estate (I'm thinking more of the
>Widget, in this case, than the Taskbar).
>
>Cheers

Attached File:  lswitcher-2-82p.wpi (325884 bytes)