- Fixed a trap in the XCenter widget that started after updating to XWP 1.0.12
It only occurs with multiple items in a group and also may manifest as menu
corruption. Ticket 72
- Limit the reactivation area for un-hiding to 90% of the screen width or the
end of a resized bar which ever is less (leaves the left corner for pager)
Tickets 63, 64
- Add a spinbox for setting the length of the autohide delay. Ticket 66
- Add Create new widget submenu to the XCenter widget context menu (only works with
XWP 1.0.13 and above)
- Add/update Spanish resources, readme and help. Thanks Alfredo
- Changed "Cancel" back to "Hide" in the setting notebook; it closes without
saving; changes you have made will persist until lSwitcher is restarted.
- Make lSwitcher locale aware and load language appropriate help on language
switch (currently only English and Spanish are available).
- Cleaned up some taskbar code that may fix a very rare trap.
- Remove readme.bak from the install package.
- Fixed a rare trap which occurred when a process was closed Ticket 75