Fra: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Emne: Backup MX issues; Happy New Year
Dato: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 14:33:08 -0500
Til: Mail Users <mailusers@2rosenthals.com>

First, best wishes to all for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2008.

Next, several people have experienced difficulty with either bounced incoming messages or an inability to post to our hosted mailing lists. These symptoms are a direct result of some changes to backup MX policies which I set in place last weekend in an effort to provide another layer of redundancy and spam filtering. Unfortunately, things do not always go as planned, and I am working hard to resolve these remaining issues.

Thanks to everyone for reporting problems to me in a timely manner. Your excellent feedback has been most valuable in tracking down the source of the configuration trouble, making it possible for me to correct these issues expeditiously. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com