From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Network status update
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:43:27 -0500
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

As of 10am EST, the issue with the primary DSL connection appears to
have been resolved. The DNS has been automatically updated, and all
pointers to the address of our backup connection have been rolled back
over to the primary address. All systems and services appear to be
operating normally, and additional bandwidth has been restored.

I will continue to monitor the performance of the broadband thorughout
the day, and will take necessary measures should the need arise to fail
back over to the backup line, but for now, all indications are that
Verizon has resolved their problem(s).

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com