Nachricht #40 aus Archiv der Liste os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com

Von: Lewis G Rosenthal <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Kopfzeilen anzeigen
E-Mail Quelltext
Sender: os2-netware_users-owner <os2-netware_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Betreff: [OS2NetWare] [Fwd: [Warpstock] Warpstock 2004 Poll announcement]
Datum: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:42:08 -0500
An: undisclosed-recipients:;

I would consider it a personal favor if everyone on this list would take a few moments to participate in this survey. Mark (and the whole Warpstock Team, in fact) put a great deal of time and effort into constructing this, so as to provide a good guage of where we stand after this year's event. Your participation is invaluable in shaping the direction of future events.

Thanks much!!

PS - To all of you who have already completed the survey, thank you very, very much.

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA Rosenthal & Rosenthal Accountants / Network Consultants  New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com
Novell Users International        www.novell.com/linux/truth
Von: <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Kopfzeilen anzeigen
E-Mail Quelltext
Betreff: [Warpstock] Warpstock 2004 Poll announcement
Datum: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:51:48 -0500
An: warpstock-public@yahoogroups.com, os2user@os2ss.com, eComStation@yahoogroups.com, OS2-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL

From: <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com>

To everyone interested in OS/2 and eComStation,

The Board of Directors of Warpstock, Inc. would appreciate feedback on
how you feel we have done putting on Warpstock in North America. We  want
to hear from you whether or not you attended Warpstock 2004 or  previous
Warpstock events.

If you came to Warpstock in October, was there anything you particularly
liked or disliked about the event? If you did not attend, was there
anything we could have done to change your mind? We want to know so we
can plan for an even better event in 2005 -- and beyond.

Please take a few minutes and tell us what you think by answering our
post-Warpstock poll before December 15, 2004 at
http://www.warpstock.org/cgi-bin/vpp1.cmd?pollname=postws2004

In the near future, we will follow this poll up with at least one more to
obtain more specific data related to organizing the next event.

If you want to find out more about Warpstock please visit our web site
http://www.warpstock.org where you will find information about our
organization and the past eight Warpstock events.

If you would like to keep informed on Warpstock progress via a periodic
newsletter, please subscribe to the Warpstock eNewsletter. To subscribe to
the Warpstock eNewsletter send the following message in the body of an
email to majormajor@os2voice.org

 subscribe wsenews
 end

Please pass this on to any other OS/2 users or OS/2 related forums as we
want to hear from as many people as possible.

--
 Warpstock Europe 2004, Arnhem, The Netherlands, November 26-28th, 2004
http://www.warpstock.net

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/E8folB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Abonnieren: Nachricht (Feed), Sammelnachricht (Digest), Index.
Abmelden
E-Mail an ListMaster