Mensaje archivado #5 de la Lista os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com

De: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Encabezados Completos
Mensaje no decodificado
Asunto: Network status update
Fecha: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:21:39 -0500
Para: Mail Users <mailusers@2rosenthals.com>

The Verizon service personnel just left. After several tests, it appears that the primary connection is functioning normally once again. However, there are some additional steps which I will be taking in the coming days to improve performance of both lines, though the signal loss from the Verizon termination at the house (the "demarc) is minimal. Verizon has closed this ticket.

I will continue to monitor the behavior of the line for the next few days. In the meantime, and as per usual, please report to my email address any delays or broken connections which you may experience.

Thanks again for everyone's patience. Hopefully, this matter is now in the past.

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com