From: Lewis G Rosenthal <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-netware_users-owner <os2-netware_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: [OS2NetWare] NetWare 6.5 connectivity: Works like a charm
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:08:32 -0400
To: os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com

Which Citrix client are you using, Niels? I've been using the native OS/2 client from Citrix, but I recently tried the Innotek adaptation of the Windows client. I've heard that Innotek's implementation is faster, but I haven't played with it enough to form an opinion.

Nice to see that you're still subscribed to the list, even though you've been forced off of NetWare. they haven't found out yet that Active Directory doesn't scale very well? ;-)

On 09/10/2004 04:28 pm, Niels Jensen thus wrote :

Hi Lewis,

As you may remember at work we migrated away from Novell to a
Windows Server 2003 with Citrix. Some of us did not want to be
part of the domain for security reasons, so I was forced to use
IP printing.

I have found the speed to be the same for our Xerox Document
Centre as well as our HP 4XXX line of printers. Only disadvantage
compared to the Novell queue is that you are not notified when a
job has finished printing.

Regards, Niels

(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).

This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal
P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
electronic communications related to content
contained in these messages should be directed
to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)