Nachricht #8 aus Archiv der Liste os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com

Von: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Kopfzeilen anzeigen
E-Mail Quelltext
Betreff: System Maintenance tonight: 12:00am - 1:00am
Datum: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:02:39 -0500
An: Mail Users <mailusers@2rosenthals.com>

The system will be offline for maintenance between the hours of 12 and 1am tonight, Monday, 19 February, 2007. This is to resolve what I hope is a minor issue with the Web Admin pages (loss of Update and Reset buttons), which apparently is a known issue with CommuniGate Pro 5.x upgrades. This issue affects domain administrators only, and has had no impact whatsoever on mail accounts or transport.

I will post an update when the repair is complete.

Thanks for your attention and cooperation, and apologies for the short notice (traveling).

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com