From: Lewis G Rosenthal <os2-netware_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-netware_users-owner <os2-netware_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: [OS2NetWare] Lists back up
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 15:17:50 -0400
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

My sincere apologies to everyone for the extremely long delay in getting the lists back up and running. At this point, however, things should be operating again. (My apologies also, to those of you who are subscribed to more than one list on our server, who are receiving multiple copies of this email.)

Please note that for lists with web-accessible archives, such archives may not be updated for some time, but I will get round to taking care of that, and all messages posted subsequent to the last archived postings will be included in the web pages when things finally get caught up.

Best wishes to everyone of good holidays.

(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).

This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal
P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
electronic communications related to content
contained in these messages should be directed
to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)