From: "Hakan" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Genmac Installation Issue
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 03:12:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi Lewis,

Thank you, adding STACK32 did the trick and the system no longer traps.
 The relevant portion of PROTOCOL.INI now looks like this:

[W8086X4224_nif]

   DriverName = WRND32$
   VENDOR = 0x8086
   DEVICE = 0x4224
   NDIS_SYS = "W29N51.SYS"
   NDIS_INF = "W29N51.INF"
   SSID = "WLAN"
   DEBUGLEVEL = "NO"
   OPTIONS = "STACK32"

I see that you have SSID = "ANY" whereas I have "WLAN" and that you
have DEBUGLEVEL = "NONE" whereas mine says "NO".  Is there any
significance to the former difference?  The latter I assume is the very
same setting which can be expressed in two different ways.

Hakan