From: "Roderick Klein" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: [OS2Wireless] IBM2SS14.SYS Changed -> SOCKET.SYS crash - I give up
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:24:58 +0100

Hello,

Rick,  I'm going to sound maybe a little bit direct maybe but lets see
if we can get you on the way. I have been trying to follow the
discussion
so I have not seen all postings on this topic and also not from the
beginning.

But I do see a lot of static and noise so I will try help you get it
cleaned up this dossier.
First of all Firefox and some plugins will not result in making your
stack blow up its all IP traffic.
If you have a wrong mixture of drivers installed then maybe !?

And if there is a bug lets see if we can trace it down with some proper
diagnoses.

I can certainly confirm that the OS/2 TCP/IP stack is not the worlds
best TCP/IP stack. But we trust it enough.
Basicly it pays my salary at Mensys. All critical machines run it and
the machines are rock solid. The machine from which more then 10.000
people downloaded the eComStation demo CD processed more then 1
terabyte of traffic in month and has been running without any problem.

Can you send me privately your config.sys \ibmcom\protocol.ini and
\mptn\bin\setup.cmd ?

Second I can't seem to find your private email adres from the postings
on the list. If I can get it I can send you a proper ZIP file for all
replacements in
\MPTN\PROTOCOL.

Roderick Klein
Mensys