os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1068

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Thinkpad T42 wireless
Data: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:55:46 -0400
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On 08/13/06 07:46 pm, Andy Willis thus wrote :
Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:
On 08/13/06 07:26 pm, Andy Willis thus wrote :
If you are using eCS then try running protochk.cmd from a command line (should probably be in path, if not then \ecs\bin should contain it).
Andy

Doesn't that merely allow you to select which NIC is to get NetBIOS bound to it, set up the appropriate if numbers for TCPBEUI, and configure IBMLAN.INI for the correct networks?

<snip>

It syncs the ibmlan.ini and protocol.ini.  Often when changes are made in mptn the ibmlan.ini gets out of sync (at least I think that is the one).  Anyhow, I think that that is the type of errors I get that that has helped with (as I recall anyhow).
Running it on my system:
e:\cvs\work\mozilla\browser\components\dirprovider[0]protochk
No updates to D:\IBMLAN\ibmlan.ini were necessary

Thanks. I'll need to keep this info handy and play with this a bit more.

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com