From: "Ed Durrant" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Genmac Installation Issue
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:49:04 +1100

If I remember correctly, the E 87 error can be caused by either HELPERW.exe not being the first line in config.sys or Uniaud being installed to support Audio on the system, and having a conflict - can't remember which.

Cheers/2

Ed.

Hakan wrote:
Christian,

It seems the battery widget stopped working when I installed XWLan --
have you seen that and what might the reason for the interaction be? The widget now displays E 87 rather than the percentage remaining,
however, if I do click on the widget, the program pops up and does show
the remaining percentage seemingly correct.

Hakan

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:57:33 +0100, Christian Langanke wrote:

Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

OPTIONS = STACK32

Lewis,

should I add that option as default to the package ? Or does it depend on something else wether this is required or not ?

thanx, Christian

Christian Langanke
COS2E & CWSE
Team OS/2 Ruhr e.V.
cla@clanganke.de

This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
electronic communications related to content
contained in these messages should be directed
to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)