From: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Changed -> SOCKET.SYS crash - I give up
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:59:55 -0600

** Reply to message from "Lewis G Rosenthal"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:41:30 -0400

In case it got overlooked, if there is any substantial REXX activity you can
easily get the SOCKET.SYS message - REXX has a bad habit of not closing sockets
until the top level program is closed.  This has been around for a while.

BTW, a company I worked for was running DB2 servers on Warp Server then WSeB.
Were were serving 5 customer service centers nation wide with something in the
neighborhood of 500k queries per server per day and the only resets were a
company policy reset once a week.  The tcpip stack may be a bit klunky but
unstable is not one of its characteristics!