From: "Jan van Wijk" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Genmac Installation Issue
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:53:02 +0100

Hello Hakan,

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 03:13:55 -0500 (EST), Hakan wrote:

>It seems the battery widget stopped working when I installed XWLan --
>have you seen that and what might the reason for the interaction be?
>The widget now displays E 87 rather than the percentage remaining,
>however, if I do click on the widget, the program pops up and does show
>the remaining percentage seemingly correct.

I have has that same problem on most installs of XWLAN.
(the error is an 'API parameter error' BTW)

And while there seems to be a better one around, I found it always
works to just do a 'Delete widget' on that bettery widget and then
recreate it again using 'Create new widget'. Both of these are on the
RMB popup menu for the eCenter when clicking in the right spot)

The new one (created AFTER XWLAN widget) has
always worked for me.

Regards, JvW