Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Roderick Klein" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: SOCKET.SYS crash - Dump Screen (why would we not give up)
Datum: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:43:16 +0100
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Rick R. wrote:

>For a whole week now my box keeps crashing 2-3 times a day and I start losing biz over this.
>  Sorry to hurt your feelings, but if you don't know then maybe you should not just throw in some quick draws, just to fill up bandwith.
>  This stuff is about to put me out of business, and I don't have rich relatives to keep me above the water line.
>  So I do react somewhat impatient when I'm head over ears in pain and all I get are the same wrong leads all the time.

Rick you send me some information I requested. I will get round today
to help you further. That the crashed are down right frustrating
I can imagine especially if you use if you use the machine for your
business. However if you as a consultant and you would receive
this type of emails from customers (in terms of level of information),
would you be able to help ?

Your messages are off topic (its a _wire_les mailing list), it does not
mean you can not ask an off topic question once in a while. But your
postings are not constructive and for an IT consultant you would except
the messages to be more informative in terms of the technical
information. You must be honest with us, that your setup is complex,
but I only know because you provided me the information privately after
I asked for it. (you posted so many messages with fragments of
information).

I will post another messages with some basic suggestions so we can do
some constructive searching

Roderick