Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Rick R." <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: SOCKET.SYS crash - Dump Screen
Datum: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 01:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

Bob & Miles, I can not open your last two messages.
My Yahoo account always puts the WiFi e-mails into the
SPAM folder and since this evening I can't open a
single msg in there no more (???)
So please use my e-mail address to mail me directly if
you got any more useful suggestions.

I tried Roderick's files and even so only afinet.sys
was different, it seemed to resolve some performance
issues I had with the latest version of GenMAC.
But it still SOCKETS crashed on me, indeed faster than
ever.
I never had this happen to me before during a routine
wget download - it always took massive parralel
downloads or hefty browser traffic. Sometimes even VPC
sessions caused it, when accessing the network drive.
But never wget in a single thread download.

I'm in danger of losing projects here and the economy
is not getting any better.
After almost 10 years with OS/2, this might be the end
of the road for me...

Greetings

http://mail.yahoo.com