os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #126

Da: "SYNass i-lists" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] New mailing list for ThinkPad T60 & T61 eCS users
Data: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:54:58 +0800
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Hi Lewis
I think your idea of setting up an individual TP 6x mailing list isn't a
good idea !? ;-(
Todays life cycles are quite short and how are you going to cope with
future changes ?

There is already a wellknown TP mailing list ...
... there is a TP forum (http://forum.thinkpads.com) too !!

So, why split it to 3 or even more sources to look and search for ???

Cheers, svobi