os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #128

Da: "SYNass i-lists" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] New mailing list for ThinkPad T60 & T61 eCS users
Data: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:13:54 +0800
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 01:40 -0400, Carl Gehr wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:54:58 +0800, SYNass i-lists wrote:
>
> >Hi Lewis
> >I think your idea of setting up an individual TP 6x mailing list isn't a
> >good idea !? ;-(
> >Todays life cycles are quite short and how are you going to cope with
> >future changes ?
> >
> >There is already a wellknown TP mailing list ...
> >... there is a TP forum (http://forum.thinkpads.com) too !!
> >
> >So, why split it to 3 or even more sources to look and search for ???
>
> WADR:
> Is the other list exclusively for eComStation issues?  If not, there
> will be a lot of time wasted on Windoze discussions.  Personally, I
> have no interest in that diversion.
>
> Carl

Well, Carl,
There is something exclusively for OS/2 respectively eCS ...
http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewforum.php?f=10
... with somewhat over 500 posts our of 88 threads ;-|

On the other hand:
Linux has more than 6000 posts out of 976 threads ;-)

There is only ONE decision to do:
Either one likes more a mailing list = Thinkpad Mailing List ...
... or one likes more the forum style = http://forum.thinkpads.com

Well, with our two Thinkpads, a T30 and a X31, we will not be entitled
join Lewis's exclusive TP 6x circle ;-(

I will miss you folks ;-((

Cheers, svobi