From: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] New mailing list for ThinkPad T60 & T61 eCS users
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:43:58 -0700

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:22:44 -0400, "Lewis G Rosenthal"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

> If you have a T30 and an X31, then the T60/T61 list isn't the one for
> you, as neither are dual core machines, and neither are ACPI-based
> (AFAIK). Like my T43, both of those systems are already well-supported,
> so there would be little point in sharing experiences with ACPI on
> unrelated models.

I'd be interested in buying a T61 or newer if the support issues are worked
out. Right now, I have enough issues with other computers that I don't need any
new projects. But when everything is worked out, and I expect it to be, soon,
I'm in. What I'd really like is a summary of how to set one up -- after
everything is working.

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com