os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1362

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: OT: Internal Wireless Card connections Q
Data: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:40:35 -0400
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On 09/26/06 01:14 pm, Stanley Sidlov thus wrote :
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:11:13 -0400, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

Hmmm... At this point, I'm stumped. As a test, you could try insulating pin 13. That said, this may indeed be entirely software related. Is there an indicator light anywhere on the panel which turns on and off with the WLAN power?

Of course, if you wee coming up next month, we could look at it in the workshop... (hint, hint). ;-)

Not that I can see, but these Satellites have that blue/clear keys and stuff, so there MAY be one that hasn't lit yet.
I'm thinking that Will may have hit on something in his post.
Mark had asked earlier, if I would drive with him for the computer museum stuff before he decided to ship it, but I don't have the spare cash for the event and my daughter is having (as she has for the last two years) a marching band competition that weekend.
I'll miss our breakfast discussions. Guess I'll have to get to your neck of the woods for more cheesecake at the diner...! ;-)

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com