Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Sandy Shapiro" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Adding internal Wi-Fi to non-Wi-Fi-ready notebooks
Datum: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:31:44 -0700
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Can you go $50.00, and I will pay for shipping?

The unit is like new -- hardly used. It has a carrying case, DC power
adapter, USB bus power cable, short cat 5 cable, documentation and CD.

I have changed the default URL as per Daniela Engert's article in Voice
Newsletter March, 2005 (172.19.20.21). It can be changed back to the
default using the Windows software on the CD.

Sandy