Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Andy Willis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Adding internal Wi-Fi to non-Wi-Fi-ready notebooks
Datum: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:42:16 -0600
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Al Heath wrote:

Andy replied...
Unfortunately, the NAT connection makes for a sorry Socks server
connection (it almost works but is very slow and unreliable).  The way
I do it works well so that I can use the wireless, so long as you can
add a static route (IOW doesn't work when traveling)....

Thanks Andy,
My problem is only when traveling and only when I don't have power for the
Netgear bridge (as that Netgear works without having to do any special
routing) When traveling I can't modify the other people's routers...hotels,
coffee shops, etc are fussy about that <g>.
Isn't that the truth?  Make one little change and you'd think their world had ended <vbg>.
Andy