os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1414

Da: "Hakan" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Thinkpad Hibernation, Suspend etc.
Data: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:43:27 -0400 (EDT)
A: "OS/2 Wireless" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Although not a wireless question, I again rely on the collective wisdom
of forum members.  After I "suspend" my machine from the
Reboot/Shutdown/Suspend window on eCS, and then wake it up, I have
stripes across the display.  Dragging e.g., the window list around on
the screen gets rid of them but I would rather not have them in the
first place -- is anyone aware of an update to the display driver where
this has been fixed?

Also, is there a difference between "suspend" and "hibernate"?