From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Cisco 340 PCI
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:02:15 -0700

Sorry to hear that, Miles. If you run a PCI scan, do you even see the adapter card? Perhaps you need to adjust your socket services driver to recognize the adapter. (We are talking about the PCI card which actually contains a PCMCIA slot on it and a Cisco 340 PCMCIA  card plugged into it, are we not?)

On 09/29/06 11:53 am, Miles Kuperus thus wrote :
About a million years ago I was going to try a PCI 340 under OS/2 with the same drivers I use with my PCMCIA card.  Well, I finally got around to it and sadly, the drivers will not load for the PCI card.  Just thought people should know.

--Miles

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com