os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1461

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Warpstock Wi-Fi workshop stuff
Data: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:40:29 -0700
A: OS/2 Wireless Users <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

I've posted a note at http://www.warpstock.org/article.php?story=wi-fi_workshop_preview with some interesting (I think) thoughts on what I want to do at this year's Wi-Fi session. Please drop by and have a look. While I know I've set an aggressive agenda, I think we can get through it in the time alloted, learn some new tricks, and have some fun in the process. Feel free to either post comments on the Warpstock site, open a topic in the forum there, or post back here with your thoughts.

Cheers. I'm off to bed so I can get up in the morning to catch a 7:20 flight back east.

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com