From: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Video Conferencing for WarpStock
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:07:40 -0700

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 09:49:35 -0600, "Andy Willis"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

> I have been thinking about how something similar might
> be accomplished by Warpstock and it may come to fruition but not this
> year unless someone comes forward that says they can set it up and
> take care of it.

I don't know if it helps this year, but it would be good to tap into the energy
of people like Rick who are interested, but can't physically attend. I don't
know how to set up video, and I'm unwilling to invest the money into a bunch of
video equipment that may or may not work with my chosen platform.

But I and other attendees might be willing to accept donations of equipment
and/or money needed to make the video of the conference available.

We aren't the Amiga platform, which was essentially a video-editting computer.
Those guys have video and little else. We, on the other hand, are a little
video-challenged for now.

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.