Nachricht #155 aus Archiv der Liste os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

Von: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Kopfzeilen anzeigen
E-Mail Quelltext
Betreff: Re: [OS2Wireless] AOpen Mini-PC
Datum: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:06:59 -0700
An: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:04:21 +0300, "Per Johansson"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

> Would the AOpen Mini-PC work with ecs? Anyone tried?
>
> As far as I can see, video should work with SNAP since it has the Intel
> 945 GM Chipset. Audio, don't know, the spec just says "HD Audio, 5.1
> CH". Network, don't know, the spec just says "Intel 10/100/1000". Same
> for Wireless.
>
> Specification:
> http://minipc.aopen.com/Global/spec_945D.htm

I've been looking at it for about two years. My guess is that sound will not
work. ACPI will be dicey. The answer may be different in a few weeks -- there
is a lot of work going on in these areas. I've got a very similar machine that
I built.

The machine is pretty expensive for what it does, but if small, quiet  and low
power are worth the extra money, then this will be a sweet box.
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft.

Abonnieren: Nachricht (Feed), Sammelnachricht (Digest), Index.
Abmelden
E-Mail an ListMaster