Van: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Onderwerp: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: T23 internal cards success
Datum: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 19:46:52 -0400
Aan: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Lewis,
I went through exactly the steps, in the sequence shown below.
#2 Killed it.
#3 Reran the script which restarted DHCPCD
And, as you can see, #4 Closed DHCPMon and Restarted it.

Oops. Yes, now how did I miss that when I read your post the first time? Too much on my mind...
Just for the exercise, I reran the script again just now.  The PID for
the DHCPCD changed from 109 as it was after the previous exercise and
it is now showing as 216.

If there's something else to look at [and you can tell me how], I'll be
happy to try.

I think I mentioned this originally, but if I just bring the system up
with a cable attached at boot-time, DHCPMon displays what it should. The script changes what is displayed to that shown below.

All I can tell you Carl is that I get the same issue here, so I just run the script a couple more times until DHCPMON picks up on it. I don't close DHCPMON, either; I just rerun the script, and eventually, DHCPMON allows me to select the alternate interface.

<snip>

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com