Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "madodel" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Status on WPA
Datum: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:58:05 -0400
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On 10/09/06 Christian Langanke wrote:
Christian Langanke wrote:

> Hi Lewis,
>
> I have the XWLAN V3.00 ready to ship, but have to wait for the Genmac V2.0 release( they are intended to ship at the same time) - so please do not spread the word yet.

Ok, forget about that part ;-)

Christian,

I'm sure Lewis won't tell anyone. ;-)   I look forward to trying a new version of both with my Intel 2200bg to see if I can get it working again. Thanks for all your work on this.

Mark

--

 From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

 Warpstock 2006 - Windsor, Ontario, Canada, October 12-15th, http://www.warpstock.org

For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

  "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself.   That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938