Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Jeffrey Race" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: OT: Need guidance on 1.2 install
Datum: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:36:43 +0700
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:17:12 -0500, Al Heath wrote:

> Anyway I tried restoring XP
>several times and various other shrinking attempts but ended up using
>OS/2's LVM to complete wipe the disk and repartition as I wanted as XP also
>wouldn't shrink down as far as I wanted due to some "non relocateable
>files" (and also it wouldn't boot away after shrinking to various attempted
>sizes ... anyway, I did do various partition restores in between and
>booting reverified until after trying again and again I finally gave up and
>wiped it from the machine.)

Do I understand that repartitioning the T43 after XP has gone NTFS at
virgin boot means I destroy the XP source files?     (Supposed to be
hidden somewhere, I think)

I don't think I want to do that.

jeffrey race