From: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Installation of Intel 2200BG Mini-PCI Card under eCS 2.0 (Beta 2) on an IBM T30 Thinkpad.
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 05:58:53 -0700
To: Undisclosed Recipients <list@localhost>

on Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:01:21 +1000, "Ed Durrant"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

> Intel 2200BG MINI-PCI Card Installed.
>
>    1802 Bios fix run to allow the IBM hardware to accept this Toshiba
>    branded Mini_PCI card. (The patch removes the hardware check).

I can't get this part to work on my IBM Thinkpad T30. I've upgraded to latest
BIOS and embedded controller, and run 1802 bios fix several times and ways.
Does anyone have any ideas where I could be doing this incorrectly?

Also, is there any chance that GenMac will support the Cisco 350 mPCI card
presently in the bay (and working with Windows XP?)

Neil

Neil Waldhauer  neil@blondeguy.com  www.blondeguy.com
Expert consulting for OS/2 and eComStation

Eating an orange
While making love
Makes for bizarre enj-
Oyment thereof.