Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Jeffrey Race" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Another weird motel situation
Datum: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:12:35 -0400
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:18:46 -0700, Neil Waldhauer wrote:

>That's no different from what the e-mail program does. If the port is blocked,
>then telnet won't work, either. The point is that if telnet works, and PMMail
>doesn't, then we need a support request.
>
>Of course, if you prefer telnet to the mail server, then certainly do it that

well i am going through this now and I can tell you that i cannot use asmtp
from RCN (session times out) but I can telnet fine to port 587
so there may be more to it than this
jeffrey race