Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Julian Thomas" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Another weird motel situation
Datum: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:46:47 -0400
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

   at 01:29 PM, "Carl Gehr" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> typed:

>I've tried to send, but never tried a different port.  Knowing zero about
>ports, is 587 supposed to be a standard alternative?  Or, does each ISP
>offer their own to try to make it more difficult to use by 'unwanted'
>users?

As Neil pointed out, telnet was also blocked.  I tried port 2525 because
that is what the hosting service (not an ISP) that hosts my mail and
website suggested as an alternate.

--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!