Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Jeffrey Race" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Another weird motel situation
Datum: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:06:34 -0400
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:35:22 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>I do use PMMail.  But, the level I'm using has the option to specify a
>Port.  Are you saying that the Port 25 that I have specified is
>automatically overridden if I check the 'requires authorization' box?
>The Help text does not indicate this is done.

i am using 2.20.2717.  I can find no configuration option.  But so
far as I know auth always goes to port 587.

i am running the windows version now until i can get my ecs partition
up again.    there may be some difference

jr