Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Another weird motel situation
Datum: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:15:57 -0700
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:29:45 -0400 (EDT), "Carl Gehr"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

> That PMMail version is new to me.  Looks like a more recent level and
> I've been thinking I had the latest level available.  The most recent
> PMMAIL.EXE I have is:
> 3-18-02   5:05p
> Is yours more recent?

Yes. I built it myself. VOICE will be releasing a new version of PMMail once we
get all of our ducks in a row. A number of bugs regarding e-mail server
authentication will be fixed. Sorry, no release date is available, but we're
working on it.

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.