Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]WPC11
Datum: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:57:47 -0500
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Are you sure you had one for the v4? I just gave one of those cards away at Warpstock, becauase the driver we had didn't work (it's not an Intersil Prism or Prism2, IIRC).

Perhaps Dave Saville can shed some more light on this; he and I worked on the issue from both sides of the Pond that day (that's why I ran out and bought that one).

On 10/30/06 08:44 am, Dunhill Satellite Systems thus wrote :
Once i had an OS/2 driver for the WPC11 (v4), but lost it
can anybody help me out ??

(and NO its not on Hobbes or os2warp.be)

A.

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com