From: "Al Heath" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Getting started with GenMac
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:56:36 -0600

Ah okay. the ADDENDUM 2 was a little vague. It isn't that "... based Thinkpad laptop, or one
that has the Intel Speedstep technology
.." but rather the specific 8086:4220 device and not necessarily in general with Thinkpads that have Intel Speedstep technology. That is, you can have "one that has the Intel Speedstep technology" and still not have any problems at all.

And actually, I don't like riddles, that was why I asked. But being so admonished now I'll go back to being a lurker.

Al H

Kris Steenhaut originally replied: