From: "Ed Durrant" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [genmac-user] Re: Mini-PCI Intel 2200BG card in aal kinds of Thinkpads
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:31:14 +1100
To: genmac-user@netlabs.org, os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

Jayant Murthy wrote:
Jayant, Mark, Kris,

Glad to hear this has helped. This can only ever be
a work-around - maybe one you are happy to live with, but I think it
should be possible to have speedstep working and the 2200BG working if
we had a more "speedstep friendly" kernel and/or driver.

  What version of the kernel are you all using ?

Perhaps we could try v14 if v13 is causing this
issue ?

Mine is 14.104.

Also I think we can conclude this is a problem only
on Centrino chipset based Thinkpads ? which models do you all have again
- is it T41, T42 and R50 ??

Cheers/2

Ed.

I have an R51.

Jayant

OK, so it is possible that the "problem" with not starting unless on Mains power "could" be caused by Kernel version.

Cheers/2

Ed.