From: "Kris Steenhaut" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Getting started with GenMac
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:50:39 +0100

Lewis G Rosenthal ha scritto:

Who said the difference was moot? I didn't. No need to get testy, Kris.

Yes, there is a difference between SpeedStep and Enhanced SpeedStep.

Actually, I don't give a damn whether  is  enhanced,  vaporized, mass destructionized or whatever. The thing is, "it", whatever "it" is,  it's  obstructing the intel 2200b/g to workt properly with eCS machines.

Until you brought it up, Kris, that wasn't at issue.

Can I suggest you go out of your denial stage?  I "brouht it up"  as you say because we sorted out the (enhanced) Speedstep thing is preventing  the 2200b/g working properly on eCS machines. And most likely that's the source of other odd phenomena we have seen reported already. Due to the lack os a specific adapted system driver.

http://www.bay-wolf.com/speedstep.htm

I do agree the learned guys should have "brought" up this matter already over 6 months ago. But they didn't, and it is their mistake.

--
Groeten uit Gent,

  Kris