Message #1727 des archives de la Liste os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

De: "Andy Willis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: [Fwd: Invitation to Present at WS2006]
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:08:28 -0700
À: Lewis G Rosenthal <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Edgar sent me the following.  I can delete that entry but should it be deleted or is should it be archived off?  I am not sure how we are wanting to handle that.
Andy

I was on the website a few moments ago and the above is still listed on
the margin at the left. I think it should be removed (deleted) but it
was written by you and I don't feel authorized to remove it. EDGAR
--

Email can be sent in your favored style, text or html. Please indicate
your preference with your signature.

R. Edgar Scrutton
Allison's Travel Agency Ltd <http://www.allisonstravel.on.ca>
167 Tecumseh Road West
Windsor. Ontario. Canada. N8X 1E8
Phone: 519-258-5404    Fax: 519-258-4880
edgar.scrutton@allisonstravel.on.ca
Running: IBM WARP (OS/2) aka: -EcomStation 1.2
<http://www.ecomstation.com/>,
Learn about:  Warpstock the Annual OS/2 User Conference
<http://warpstock.org/index_2004.html>  or;
Mesa2.3 <http://www.sundialsystems.com/>, Lotus Smartsuite
<http://www-306.ibm.com/software/lotus/>  ,Open Office Suite
<http://www.openoffice.org/>,  Mozilla Browser and Email
<http://www.mozilla.org/>,
Running Windows 2000 Pro.as a Guest only under Virtual PC Host on OS/2

Abonner: Direct, Résumé, Index.
Désabonner
Écrire au gestionnaire de la liste