Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: OT: JFS file recovery (was:hi All i know this is off-topic)
Datum: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:00:51 -0800
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:44:59 -0800 (PST), "Rick R."
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:

> 1) The SNAP driver only works w/o HW accelaration, which at my resolution is a real drag, literally.
>
>   2) The Intel Pro/1000 NIC is of subtype PL, which is most surely not
> supported by Intel's drivers for OS/2. Even so they do have DOS support for
> that card - go figure.
>
>   3) GenMac does not recognize the Intel WiFi NIC, despite whatever it says in
> Lantran.log. During boot-up it clearly states "no hardware found".
>
>   4) The USB drivers load but never show any attached devices.
>       No error msg or the like, but nothing shows either - and I got the latest USB drivers from eCS.

Thank-you Rick, for the excellent report on the Thinkpad T60. I have two
questions if you don't mind.

Did you get suspend/resume to work properly?

What was the Lenovo model number?

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver