os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1756

Da: "Ed Durrant" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: OT: JFS file recovery (was:hi All i know this is off-topic)
Data: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:07:51 +1100
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Rick R. wrote:
Hi, I already tried the latest E1000 drivers and unless you got some secret lab version, I doubt yours would make any difference.
The chipset changed between in the PL version of the PCI card, I was able to confirm that in various newsgroups, and so other people have the same problem (Linux, BeOS...) that their "old" E1000 drivers no longer work.

 I have the IBM Ones as well as the Intel ones, but I suspect the IBM ones are even older than the Intel ones, so probably not worth sending.

And for the T43p there is a WiFi card from Broadcom that has official OS/2 support, even w/o GenMac.

 Wow! that has to be the first 54G wireless card that has support without GenMac that I've heard of then !

I was able to read through their docu file before I made my purchase decision.

And you are right, at this stage I have to stop wasting time on that T60p nonsense and get back to work.

Cheers/2

Ed.