Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Jeroen Besse" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless]Wireless LAN Monitor (WLAN ) V3.00 available
Datum: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:39:27 +0100
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On 11/15/06, Ed Durrant <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:
Info for those who do not receive the Voice newslist:
"This is the new version of the Wireless LAN Monitor, implementing
WPA/WPA2 encryption and some bugfixes. Please see the revision history
included. For  WPA encryption the Generic MAC Wrapper Driver (GenMac)
V2.00 is required (http://genmac.netlabs.org/ ), which will be available
soon."

Wow!
I installed the new xwlan, the new genmac and the package for my
hardware (Atheros), then reconfigured my access point and xwlan to use
WPA, and it works right out of the box! Great work Christian and
Willibald!!!

Best regards,
Jeroen Besse