Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Chuck McKinnis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless] Faster internet for some, at a price.
Datum: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:41:36 -0600
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Carl Gehr wrote:
On Thu, 29 May 2008 11:21:19 -0600, Chuck McKinnis wrote:

Neil Waldhauer wrote:
I found this wireless router that works with a cell phone data plan. If you
want pretty fast access, and don't mind paying more, this could be the answer.

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=525

Since it's just a wireless router, it ought to work with all operating systems.

Neil
I think I would prefer one that also has a RJ45 WAN port that could be used to connect to an existing access service (DSL, microwave, cable, etc) as well.

An earlier quick look at the description says that it is a '4-port'
router...  But, possibly I mis-read the specs.

Carl

If you look at the picture of the back of the unit, you will see 4 LAN ports, but no WAN port.

--
Chuck McKinnis
http://www.7cities.net/~mckinnis/os2/

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13