os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1828

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Verizon FIOS &$^(%&%^&*%^ ?????
Data: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:07:11 -0500
A: OS/2 Wireless Users <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

This is from Julian Thomas who asked me to post this for him, as his Verizon account is not yet subscribed o the list for posting:

Arrived at my brother's house in Belmont Mass last night.  They have VZ
FIOS and a wired/wireless setup.

Fired up my machine, went wireless, could see the router but nothing past it.  Went wired, same thing.

Apparently VZ has some windows-only app that needs to be run on each
machine that connects before it will let you on.

This is not the VZ router, it's my brother's regular linksys box.

Am I screwed or does someone have a workaround other than using one of
their machines and this creaky webmail interface?

jt