From: "Andy Willis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: WPA-2
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 07:19:31 -0700

Sandy Shapiro wrote:
In <list-556975@2rosenthals.com>, on 11/25/06    at 12:27 AM, "Christian Langanke" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
said:

Sandy,

Sandy Shapiro wrote:
I don't see a wpa-supplicant.exe here. Where might I find it?

This is part of the XWLAN package, but can be used from the command line as well. Genmac.inf documents how to set it up manually, but then you should not run XWLAN for a WPA encrpyted connection at the same time. >
My passphrase is eight alphanumeric characters. This is what works on
this > computer under Windows using TKIP. AES does not seem to work under
Windows. I tried using eight hexadecimal characters under OS/2, but it
did > not help. It just sits there searching and searching.

Thanks -- I found it.

When I try to run it, I get an error message:

Network block not terminated properly.

If I run "link.exe" it says it is disconnected.

Let me know what I am missing here.

Sandy

It sounds like you may be missing the trailing brace } for your wpa.cfg file?
Andy