From: "Christian Langanke" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]"Debugging" GenMAC 2.0
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:58:31 +0100

Isaac Leung wrote:
Okay, so given the issues I've been having with 2.0 (actually
something seems to have regressed after 1.6 version for certain
chipsets I guess), what can I, and others, do to help debug the issue?

Please see genmac.inf for that. If questions remain, please join the genmac mailing list.
BTW, please don't take away development versions! If it weren't for
1.6, I wouldn't have a working WiFi here...

It is not about taking anything away. Instead it is intended not to spread incomplete versions from now on. All versions, if previews or GA releases, have to include accurate version information, install routine and documentation.

bye, Christian